How to set up, use and edit your eGift Card site
eGift Sales are included with Envision Ultimate, or available as an add-on to all other Editions. You can add this feature by going to Manage Account > Signup for add on services
Envision makes it easy for your clients to purchase online gift cards from your business! Online Gift Card Sales allow your clients to purchase gift cards online from the convenience of their computer, smartphone, tablet, or even with the Custom MyDash App!
Set Up Online Gift Card Sales for the Web
1. Set up an e-commerce account with one of our integrated credit card processing companies. For Worldpay, this would be a PASS account and for Payroc it is IBX. Or, you can use Authorize.net through a gateway.
2. Navigate to the admin panel or Manage Account in your Envision account, which can be found in the upper-right hand corner.
3. Once you get to the Subscription Manger, click Sign up for add-on services.
4. Next, scroll until you see Online gift certificates sales. Select Add to Subscription to the right.
5. The following screen will prompt you to accept terms to enable the ability to sell online gift certificates through your booking page.
6. Once you accept the terms, you will receive an email with important paperwork.
Please note: You must complete this paperwork in order to move forward in establishing Online Gift Card Sales.
8. After your Online Gift Card Sales feature is enabled, go to your Company Settings and click the Online Booking tab.
10. Scroll down to find the Online Booking URL under the General Options tab.
11. When you navigate to that URL, you will see Gift Certificates at the top header and a Buy a Gift Certificate button under the Services Offered section.
12. You can sell your online gift certificates from the Online Booking URL, or you can copy the link from when you click on the button or the link in the header.
Your link will be similar to this: https://www.salonvision.com/yourcompany/GiftCertificatePop.aspx
Online Gift Card Options
Online Gift Sales Settings
Once you have enabled your Online Gift Card Sales, you can then start to customize your gift card options!
To get to these options go to:
Company Settings > Online Booking > Integration Options > Setup Gift Sales Options
#1 Gift Card Options
Set your Gift Card minimum and maximums and choose their expiration dates here. You can also reject AmEx transactions by selecting the Disallow American Express Cards checkbox.
Note: Sometimes AmEx transactions require you to pay extra. Select the checkbox if you do not wish to accept this card.
#2 Gift Card Specials
This is where you can set discounts for online gift card purchases. You can discount online gift cards by percentages or dollar amounts.
Implementing this option can help your business increase your online gift card sales!
#3 Gift Card Fee
If you want to charge your client a buyer processing fee on top of the gift card value, enter the percentage amount in the Fee Percentage box.
Online Gift Certificate Sales are currently only available in the U.S.