Help with Quickbooks Integration
Add QuickBooks Integration to your Account
**Please note that you should already have a subscription to QuickBooks Online.**
Link QuickBooks to Envision
1. On the Sync Sales screen, click the up arrow in the Sync column to manually transfer that day.
2. The detail column gives the totals that will be transferred which will be helpful if errors or warnings occur.
3. If the day syncs without any issues, a green checkmark will appear. If there is an error, a red exclamation point will appear. As a warning, a yellow exclamation point will appear in situations like the payment total or sales total being negative. Clicking the error or warning icon will give information regarding these notifications.
- We send an email and make an audit log entry when any errors or warnings or detected.
- If any information was accepted by QuickBooks we cannot try to resend the totals. Any adjustments will need to be made manually.
- We send one invoice with daily totals.
- We allow recalling or deleting tickets even if the totals are already synced. Any adjustments made on a ticket from a previous date are added to TODAY’S totals.
- If Sales Tax is not setup in QuickBooks then QuickBooks will accept the invoice but not record sales tax. We do detect if sales tax is enabled when you first link your QuickBooks account and when you load the QuickBooks integration screen. There are onscreen warnings about this, if it is detected.